You can type here any text you want

for sale 86 Grand National Cheap Project

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

blueridgebully

i have 3 Grand National's for sale, they all have issues:

(1) 1986 Buick Gran National $3,000 Clean t-top, body chrome stock wheels, all the interior is in the car but taken apar,body panels in good shape,wheels have some surface rust all caps are good..no motor or trans..stock rear still in the car...has a clear title but i lost it it comes with a Notorized Bill of Sale.
(2) 1984 Buick GN $5,000 clean does not run, engine turns over, Lear leather interior excellent condition, inside and clean car, 68,000 original miles it is said it was 1 of 50 cars used in the 84 U.S Olympics it has the sticker on the side glass but i dont know anything else on the matter...clear Virginia Title showing 68,000 original miles hard top car
(3) 1984 Buick Gn $2,500 hit hard in the front, inter clean Lear leather, title showing 36,000 original miles clear Virginia title...

will sell all of them if you want a deal please call Mike 540-379-6631

do you have any pic.s of the 1984 Buick GN $5,000?so what is wrong with it just the engine?vin# to please?oh,where are they located at?write back asap...thank you....

i have 3 Grand National's for sale, they all have issues:

(1) 1986 Buick Gran National $3,000 Clean t-top, body chrome stock wheels, all the interior is in the car but taken apar,body panels in good shape,wheels have some surface rust all caps are good..no motor or trans..stock rear still in the car...has a clear title but i lost it it comes with a Notorized Bill of Sale.
(2) 1984 Buick GN $5,000 clean does not run, engine turns over, Lear leather interior excellent condition, inside and clean car, 68,000 original miles it is said it was 1 of 50 cars used in the 84 U.S Olympics it has the sticker on the side glass but i dont know anything else on the matter...clear Virginia Title showing 68,000 original miles hard top car
(3) 1984 Buick Gn $2,500 hit hard in the front, inter clean Lear leather, title showing 36,000 original miles clear Virginia title...

will sell all of them if you want a deal please call Mike 540-379-6631

pics of the first one to dimovJ@bellsouth.net

Back