You can type here any text you want

for sale 87 gn mint

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

gnkid1987

i am selling my 87 grand national. it has 108,000 miles on the car,the engine is a stock rebuild with just over 9,000 miles and the tranny is a russ merrit stage 1 with 3,000 miles. engine is mostly stock with 55# injectors,TE-44 turbonetics turbo,kenne belle intake,terry houston downpipe,rjc powerplate,alky control methonal injecton. also it has new kyb shocks all around along with new stock springs,air bags in the rear,auburn pro series posi unit,2800 stall lock up convertor,walbro 340 fuel pump with hotwire kit, the interior is oringal and is in great shape,alpine speakers,mtx subs,pioner amps,autometer carbon fiber gagues(boost/vac,oil press,trans temp,water temp),new windshied. the car was stripped down to bare metal, then was zinc coated and painted.all new door seals and window felts,under hood liner the car never had any signs of rust anyhere on the car at all. has new tires allaround, the car is in overall great shape runs a drives awsome. it ran 12.40@110 at ned.if you have any questions just pm or e-mail me gnman1987@hotmail.com

$13,800
P1000110.jpg

zzzzz.jpg

P1000322.jpg

enginegn.jpg

Back