You can type here any text you want

For Sale 87 T-Top Grand National(WE4)

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

sholdwick

Classification and Listing Type
Classification: Street Car
Listing Type: For Sale

Vehicle Specifics
Year: 1987
Model: Grand National
Exterior Color: Black
Interior Color: GN (Grey/Black)
Interior Material: Cloth
Interior Smoking History: Unknown
VIN:
Title Status: Clear
Number of Owners: 4

Location, Asking Price, and Contact Info
Asking Price: 10.950
Vehicle Location: Bad Axe Michigan
Method of Contact: E-Mail, Private Message
Phone 1: 989-551-5494- Times:
Phone 2: - Times:
Contact E-Mail: sholdwick@comcast.net

Vehicle Options
Total RPO Codes:
Power Windows • Power Door Locks • Limited-Slip Differential (Posi) • Hatchroof (T-Tops) • Rear Defroster • Remote Driver Mirror • Rear Spoiler • 2 Speed Wipers w/ Delay • Concert Sound II • Air Conditioning • Tilt Steering Column • Front License Plate Bracket • Electronic Cruise Control • Theft Deterrant System (OEM) • Remote Trunk Release • Power Antenna •

Vehicle Modifications
Supension/Brakes/Steering:
New KYB shocks on all four corners and air bag in rear passenger side coil.
Engine Management/Fuel Delivery:
60lb Delphi injectors and Commnader chip from Full Throttle
Turbo/Intercooler/Intake:
GT6157 Ball Bearing Turbo, Precision stock location Intercooler, 9" K&N cone air filter thru steel MAF pipe
Downpipe/Exhaust/Catalytic Converter:
3" Terry Houston Down Pipe, 3" Test Pipe and 2 1/2" Hooker Dual Exhaust
Engine Top End :
Ported Steel Heads with Larger Valves, XR1 Roller cam kit for Full Throttle
Engine Bottom End :
Stock Block with .030" over TRW forged pistons, Approximately 7,000 miles on new motor
Transmission/Torque Converter:
Rebuilt Tranny with many CK Performance parts installed, Pats 10" HD 3200 RPm Stall Converter

Vehicle Description
Body Damage/Modifications
The body has no rust and the paint is an older repaint that is showing the usual road chips. Almost no door dings to speak of.
Interior Damage/Modifications
Nothing
Mechanical Problems
Nothing
Miscellaneous
Nothing

Attachments

• IMG_0899.jpg
    IMG_0899.jpg
    95.7 KB · Views: 1,114
  • IMG_0901.jpg
    IMG_0901.jpg
    105.6 KB · Views: 1,111
  • IMG_0904.jpg
    IMG_0904.jpg
    113.2 KB · Views: 1,102
  • IMG_0903.jpg
    IMG_0903.jpg
    108.4 KB · Views: 1,101
Milage

Sorry. The body has 110,000 miles. The motor was rebuilt in the spring of 07 and has about 7,000 miles on it. The tranny was gone thru last winter and has about 4,000 miles on it. This car drives very nice for a T-Top car. I haven't had it to the track, but it is a srtong running car and the build should take her well into the 11's.

WE4 with GN Emblems

Yes this car is a WE4. The owner before me changed it. It has the two tone interior also, but the dash is still correct for a Turbo-T. The carpet is black and I put the rear spoiler on the trunk.

Is the BB turbo water cooled? I may be at Ubly Dragway on Oct. 11, if you still have it, I may stop by to see it.

Tony

Ball Bearing Turbo

Yes the turbo is watercooled. The turbo is almost brand new. I put it on the car in the middle of July.

sorry, my oversight

Didn't see mileage anywhere...

Congrats sholdwick,

looks like yo are the first to list an active listing with the tool I created. I noticed the lack of mileage fields for the tool a few days before your listing, but have not had the opportunity to fix as of yet. I will be. I appologize for the oversight and wish you good luck with your sale.

What did you think of the tool? What would you change?

If yo could let me know a little feedback in this thread.

Thanks.

Be Nice

who or what urinated on the drivers side rear tire?:biggrin:

ttt for ya

buickbert

Come on guys be nice. I had just washed the car and then moved it ot take some pictures. So the part of the tire that was down was at the side and still wet!

Need to move car

OK guys I need to sell my car! Feel free to make me offers. I will be sending her to Ebay soon.

who or what urinated on the drivers side rear tire?:biggrin:

ttt for ya

buickbert

I thought the same thing! :biggrin: The guy goes out, busts his butt to get the car all cleaned up for pictures. Runs in to get the camera and the neighbors dog runs over and nails the tire before he can get a pic.

Nice looking car.

Back