You can type here any text you want

for sale 87 turbo t

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

quick buick

87 turbo t for sale, just turned 60.000 on the clock, car is 8 out of 10, has a built motor don't no who built it, i bought it like that from a friend it has a 60 garet turbo stock intercooler with a duttweiler neck, 42 1/2 lb injectors , built 200r4 tranny built by artcar, i just put smc alky system on it, new hd waterpump, sparkplugs, new coil pack, and its has bin tuned by dynotech on longisland ny, also have two sets of rims, centerlines with street tires and prostars with et street and skinnys up front.
ice cold ac everything works perfect. asking $17.500 obo for pics and more info i can be reached at inthe9s@aol.com or call 1-646-784-7037.

thankyou.

Sounds intersting, post some pix. Built with what? Unless that paint is mint and you atleast have some idea of what's in the bottom end then ur price might be a little steep. I do like that color tho. That will make some pay more then average 4 sure. More details needed on the car.

87 turbo t

i don't know how to post them on here but if you email me i can send you plenty.
and also the price is neg.

thankyou.

Back