You can type here any text you want

For sale or trade 700+rwhp 94 trans Am

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

cjmatt

Hey everybody. I'm selling my 94 Trans Am GT. The paint on the car is beautiful. It is Medium Patriot Red Metallic. The car itself has 30k miles on it. New motor was installed at 27,500. Car is always stored inside, and put away for winters in heated dry storage. They have all been clean summer miles. The underbody is clean and rust free as is everything else on the car.

Mods to the car are:

Factory Options:
Its a Standard 1994 Trans Am GT with Cloth Interior, 6-Speed manual transmission, and CD player...nothing too fancy

Exterior Modifications:
Front Mount Intercooler

Interior Modifications:
completely stock except for boost gauge and fuel pressure gauge

Performance:
355ci Victory Racing Engine's "Victory Lane" Stage 4 Race prepped shortblock
4 Bolt splayed billet mains, all balanced and blueprinted. Motor should easily hold 1000hp
Vortech YSi-Trim Supercharger currently at about 18 psi
9.0:1 Compression -21cc Custom Diamond Racing Pistons
MLS headgaskets
Callies Dragonslayer Crankshaft
Callies Compstar 6.00" Connecting Rods
Clevite Bearings
Custom Bauer Racing Cam built by Comp Cams (specs to buyer)
Mcleod Street Twin Clutch
Comp Cams 1.52:1 Roller Rockers
Beehive Springs
STOCK Unported Heads and Throttle Body
Taner Bosnali Ported Intake
Delteq Ignition
NGK TR6's

Suspension/Chassis:
KYB AGX Adjustable Shocks
BMR Lower Control Arms
BMR Front/Rear Swaybars
BMR Panhard bar
Spohn Adjustable Torque Arm

Drivetrain:
Moser 9", 35 spline star flanged gun drilled axles, spool, 3.70 gear...TOP NOTCH, this is a $3500 axle new

Electronics:
LM1 Wideband O2, Eclipse CD Player, Line Lock, TRC-1 Timing Control

Ive got about 30k into this thing so far, it is MEAN!!! Havent had it to the track on the current boost setting, should make 700+rwhp im guessing. It made 520rwhp at 10psi on the old t-trim now its pushing 18-20psi on a ysi, should be a mid-low 10 sec car on the M6, easy 9s with an auto

22k OBO, also open to interesting trades

202447766fa506807.jpg

202447766fa57ab81.jpg

2024477675e5401ee.jpg

2024477675e5a0ce3.jpg

Man I wished I had the balls to drive a car like that, it is way cool. can I get a ride?

Man I wished I had the balls to drive a car like that, it is way cool. can I get a ride?
yeah come on out this year for the woodward dream cruise.

the car really isnt too bad to drive. ive had a few scary moments, like downshifting to 3rd at like 80 where itll kick the rear end out, but its not too bad, its got a spool in the rearend, so its predictable

any trades
yeah, whattya got? im looking for something a little more daily driver friendly. this thing is great for cruise nights and whatnot, but a little too extreme for my 18 mile work commute and trips to the cider mill, not to say i havent done each more than a few times, its just loud and makes children cry :wink:

bump, havent been online in a while, im in germany for work, all pms have been replied to

yeah come on out this year for the woodward dream cruise.

the car really isnt too bad to drive. ive had a few scary moments, like downshifting to 3rd at like 80 where itll kick the rear end out, but its not too bad, its got a spool in the rearend, so its predictable

i might have to look you up this year i went last year for the first time and had a blast and will be driving back out this year again ...

Bump, new price of 16k. need to sell soon as some legal issues have come up I need to pay for...yikes

I need to get rid of this thing to pay off some court costs.

14k Firm or trade for something a lil slower, newer, older, etc. plus cash

If I cant sell it for this im just gonna part it out

I Have An 87 Gn I Would Trade.

Lots Of Mods And Nice Parts On It.
Let Me Know

Thanks

Back