You can type here any text you want

For Sale-- Road & Track Jan 1989--TTA Article/test

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

TRFanatic

Hello all,

I am selling this magazine. It is in VG condition--I would say 9/10 with the only real blemish being where the label was peeled off (a very little of the ink has peeled there).

Best Offer,

Thanks

Ravi

If it's the article/test that has the top 10 sports cars and picked the TTA over 9 other sports cars for 89 including the vette and 911 Porche I'll take it. Email me at few@lubrizol.com

Thanks

Grumpy, check the new sig. Added the GN this morning. Finally . . . :biggrin:

70Mach1 said:
Grumpy, check the new sig. Added the GN this morning. Finally . . . :biggrin:

welcome to the "other" side .. It's really not bad :p wow 7K car ... so when you goin to rip it apart ??? :confused: :eek:

Grumpy said:
welcome to the "other" side .. It's really not bad :p wow 7K car ... so when you goin to rip it apart ??? :confused: :eek:

Got all the go faster parts in the garage right now. Can't wait to get started . . Right! :confused:

She is going to stay as stock as it is right now, and it is stock.

A little help maybe. The previous owner had the Turbo Sheild Gold Plated . . YUK! Who would you recommend for a nice new Chrome plated one. I saw one on Kirbans site, but it seemed a bit pricey. Do you recommend Kirban or someone else. Do want a good quality one though.

70Mach1 said:
Got all the go faster parts in the garage right now. Can't wait to get started . . Right! :confused:

She is going to stay as stock as it is right now, and it is stock.

A little help maybe. The previous owner had the Turbo Sheild Gold Plated . . YUK! Who would you recommend for a nice new Chrome plated one. I saw one on Kirbans site, but it seemed a bit pricey. Do you recommend Kirban or someone else. Do want a good quality one though.

I am selling a chrome one now (maybe sold) BUT I hate "bling" :eek: I would get a stocker and use that ... hmmm thinkin here ..I might have a "high temp coated silver" one here .. I really don't have to tell you to leave the car alone do I :rolleyes: :biggrin:
On a side note .. I bought my 70 Mach 1 Cobra Jet new on halloween in 69. I had the car not even a week when the parts started to fly :rolleyes: :eek: BUT sure had fun with it !! :cool:

Grumpy said:
I might have a "high temp coated silver" one here .. I really don't have to tell you to leave the car alone do I :rolleyes: :biggrin:

Nope, no need to tell me at all. If I wanted to flogg on a GN, there are enough cheaper ones out there to buy.

If you find this one and want to sell, let me know.

Back