For those planning to attend Hickory this Sat night

N20LS1Brandon

I AM AN IDIOT!
I have the resturant lined up. Which is Fuddruckers. I just need a head count now. Let me know if you plan on coming.

lets see a show of hands

Hell i'm not to big of a whimp to show up. I grant you may have
some fast cars in Charlotte or wherever but you are treading
on big boys ground in HICKORY. You know how I know that? Because i'll defenantly be there to take some titles,boys.

Show if you dare,because you will be suprised.

Signed MR.slow

Well I won't be there to race and the meet was not designed to set up races but it you and someone else want to run go for it.

just for fun meet

I,m sorry Brandon but when my freinds said they saw this post
on here I could have sworn you said you had a score to settle.

But o'l I forgot you did say this was just a BS in the parking lot
meet.I'l just go dust some boys in blacksburg with my little
blue (hood is now painted by the way)MUSTANG.

You still can't do it brandon.

Re: just for fun meet

Originally posted by MR.slow
I,m sorry Brandon but when my freinds said they saw this post
on here I could have sworn you said you had a score to settle.

But o'l I forgot you did say this was just a BS in the parking lot
meet.I'l just go dust some boys in blacksburg with my little
blue (hood is now painted by the way)MUSTANG.

You still can't do it brandon.
LOL, is that you. I would like a rematch. So I'm guessing you have a little more than "just a cam in a stock 302" that quote you gave me is stuck in my head. LOL thats sad to say but it is. But yeah I would like a rematch sometime and if you beat me oh well, I lose. If you beat me I would like a valid list of mods that you have instead of "cam".

A list of mods

B303
and o'l yea I do have a K&N,We'll at least a dirty K&N.
The last time I outran you I was only 15 and my mom
was with me . I am of driving age know and know how
to use a clutch better. My sister taugt me how to shift
with not letting out of the gas.She thinks i can take you
also and i might even let her drive. All depends on how
much more you have done to your car scince then.

heres an exact list of my major mods. Which is all I asked of you last time but you wouldn't tell me when I told you. I now have the same CNC heads, different cam which now is 224/227 cam instead of 216/220 from last. All bolt-ons (headers, intake,exhaust) and a TNT 100 shot. I'm not an *******, but when I get beat I want to know what I got beat by, and when I get responses that I know there is no way in hell would ever be close to true it pisses me off. Was supposed to have the car dynoed last week but didn't make it. Should make around 525rwhp and 650 ft lbs. It hasn't been tuned since but thats not an excuse. I am taking it to the track tomorrow night Shadyside to run it and let you what times it does if you want?

Hello Mr. Slow. This is a Buick board, if you wish to type in an offesive manner this is not the place to do it. Most of us on here race at the track where it's legal and doesn't put other innocent people in harms way. Does standing around and BS'ing sound boring. Some of us like to keep peace amongst different makes.:D

Originally posted by Pat
Hello Mr. Slow. This is a Buick board, if you wish to type in an offesive manner this is not the place to do it. Most of us on here race at the track where it's legal and doesn't put other innocent people in harms way. Does standing around and BS'ing sound boring. Some of us like to keep peace amongst different makes.:D
That was the point in the meet in the first place. But if it happened that i ran into him I wanted another shot. But that is why I also posted that I will be at Shadyside tonight to get my first runs in on the car. And would be up for a race then.

Now on a side note anyone else that would like to join us to have a good time and look at everyones cars please join we would love to have you out there.

jokes over

I am a buick t-type owner. I just wanted to attract more people
to this thread because I would realy like to see more people
involved in the Hickory cruising scene.I apologize to you brandon
but I have seen how much time you have spent trying to get
people out for the Hickory cruise and not had much response. I
thought this might attract more people to this thread . Maybe
I was wrong,but it seems to work in pro wrestling. lol

I will try to behave from here on out and you may see me
this weekend.

MR.slow
87 white t-type

Cool, u had me for a min. We actually should have a nice amount of people out this sat. I have this posted on about 8 boards and as far as I know there should be some turbo buicks, stangs, vettes and f-body's out sat night. Now we just have to hope that the weather holds up.

If anyone was wondering how my car ran tonight it wasn't the greatest. I had no 3rd gear so had to finish every pass in 2nd. The bad thing about that is that I need 3rd way before the line. Oh well 8.4 @ 86 with 2.0 60' was the best I could get tonight. Can't wait till I can stay in it the whole pass and juice her.

not the greatest

Enough to spank my a@#. What gear are you running in
your SS. I had a stock mustang that ran better without
shifting to third in the 1/8. IT was an 85 mustang GT 4V HO. Man
I loved that car.Bought it new when I was a junoir in High School
Ran 9.50's at Hudson dragstrip but it was pure stock.People
laugh at et times like that now. Fastest cars around in their
day.Time sure has changed.You were something if you could
aquire NOS back then around here.O'l that mustang was
geared 2.73.Had to really abuse the clutch off the line,but always
got me back home. I bought this T-TYpe because I was always
astonisihed at how much power could come from this v6.Also
got shutdown by many in the late 1980's.couldn't believe it.Made
me so mad that I started avoiding them . I knew what they could
do , because I had encounterd them before. Sold my car because
of them.I coudn't afford one then and knew nothing else would
ever satisfy me at that time.Now its a different ball game.You use
to have some idea how good certain kinds of cars ran.Now a
4cyl. is a threat.

MR.slow
still slow but getting there.

I have a 3.73 I keep 2nd till right about 82 MPH and 3rd to about 130. On my old setup I used to trap 93-94 in the 1/8. Now once the tranny is fixed I think I will cross around 102-105 depending on traction and 60'.

4cyl. suprise

There is a true nissan sylvia that is owned by the son
of the owner of a nissan dealer here in Hickory that has
a 2.0DET engine in it that is definitely not avalible in the
U.S. that will run like hell. Took lots of cash to get here
but was well worth it if you can afford it like him.He drives
it every day.This car really suprised me.

I'll quit running my mouth now.But I love fast cars and
can't live long without one.

MR.slow

:confused: Okay I gotta ring in here since I just moved from the Hickory area. The only guy that I know of that had a white t-type was Tim Fleming. He hangs out with Mike Fulbright (he does some organization of races at Shadyside) Also does a little work on the turbo cars and Mustangs. I have been to his parents house a time or two. I thought I pretty much knew everyone in that area that owns or owned a GN or T-type . :rolleyes: If this is Tim I hope that Jeff Huff is still doing okay. I haven't really seen much of them since his wreck a year or so ago.

Later Lisa

Originally posted by MsMyclone
:confused: Okay I gotta ring in here since I just moved from the Hickory area. The only guy that I know of that had a white t-type was Tim Fleming. He hangs out with Mike Fulbright (he does some organization of races at Shadyside) Also does a little work on the turbo cars and Mustangs. I have been to his parents house a time or two. I thought I pretty much knew everyone in that area that owns or owned a GN or T-type . :rolleyes: If this is Tim I hope that Jeff Huff is still doing okay. I haven't really seen much of them since his wreck a year or so ago.

Later Lisa

I heard Tim sold his car a few weeks back. I was wondering if this is the guy that bought it???

I was just going by the post count and the fact that you talked about your Stang. Every things cool here. Hope to see you all Sat.:cool:

I'll be there!....only as a spectator tho:rolleyes: ...just maybee...my wife will let me drive her car! joe