For those planning to attend Hickory this Sat night

Looks like there may be a chance of rain but we still have the resturant so hopefully the rain will hold off so we can go out and have fun as well.

Hey Brandon nice meeting you last night at the track. Looking forward to Saturday night. Damn Sy didn't run worth a **** last night. Couldn't get my 60's down 8.80 with 2.0 60 was the best I could pull, brakes wouldn't hold for ****. If I can get my 60's down to 1'7's or better It'll be where it should for a stock Sy.What was the guy's name that came up and started talking to me I think he said he worked at Everret Chevy. (I'm not to good with names)

Re: not the greatest

Originally posted by MR.slow
I had a stock mustang that ran better without
shifting to third in the 1/8. IT was an 85 mustang GT 4V HO. Man
I loved that car.Bought it new when I was a junoir in High School
Ran 9.50's at Hudson dragstrip but it was pure stock.
I bet it was red, right? If so, I remember it running some 7.50's a little later.... ;) BTW, if this is Tim, I'm still working on Myron about your car. I'd love to meet up with you guys, but I was hoping it would be on Friday. On Saturday I'll be racing at Wilkesboro, unless it's raining.

7.50's I wish

No my car was white and non EFI. Tims's I believe was a 1986
model. I use to hang out with him years ago. But haven't seen
him scince I ,yes bought his car.

look foward to maybe meeting some of you guys because I
don't know **** about BUICKS just FORDS.

MR.slow

Then if you are in his white T it has blue interior and he got a smoking deal on that car. Got it from some woman in Lenoir I believe it was a one owner and he got it for like 2500-3K range. I know that he put skinneys on the front. Not sure if he has done any work to that car. But he also owned a white t several years ago with red interior, I know that car had some "work" done to it. Either way welcome to the world of turbo buicks hope you have a gold card ;)

Lisa

Re: 7.50's I wish

Originally posted by MR.slow
No my car was white and non EFI. Tims's I believe was a 1986
model. I use to hang out with him years ago. But haven't seen
him scince I ,yes bought his car.
Ahh ha..... Ok, I'll have to tell Myron he missed the boat on the car, congrats on the new ride. Change of plans though, I decided I'm not going racing today to stay with the new baby and Mom, so if I get out any tonight, I'll try to ride up and check out some cars.

WOW I wasn't expecting such a big turnout. Just wanted to say thanks to everyone that made it out. I think we had a pretty good display of American muscle out there. You buick guys came out in force. I counted 9 of yoru cars in the parking lot before I left. If you didn't get a chance to make it out sorry u missed it. I think it was a big success. Also sorry I didn't get a chance to come up and say hi to everyone we really did have a lot of cars and people out there. If anyone would like to try and organize another meet out there let me know. I have the resturant managers name and he definitly held up his part when the cop came and he told the cop we were his guests there.