You can type here any text you want

Ford Worships Buick Noble Oklahoma 10/17

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Black Power

It's this weekend. Everybody ready to go?

I get off work Friday afternoon and the wife and I are heading in for the TNT to test out the nitrous on the track.

IMG_2852.jpg

If you see this POS, come say hi to me.

Will Barnes

i will be there friday night as well to test out the new trans and practice launching/ and trying for a new best ET.. so i'll know how much to sandbag saturday ;).. we should have a beer together after we get done making passes

i will be there friday night as well to test out the new trans and practice launching/ and trying for a new best ET.. so i'll know how much to sandbag saturday ;).. we should have a beer together after we get done making passes

Deal!

I'm ready! Just need to get the slicks mounted and pick up the trailer. We will be meeting up with everyone noon on 35. Can't wait.:)

Mike

well drove the car about 20 miles today everything seems fine .. its loaded in the trailer i'll be leaving after work tomorrow for Noble

Is anyone staying at the Embassy in Norman?

I am staying at Comfort Inn and Suites Norman.

well drove the car about 20 miles today everything seems fine .. its loaded in the trailer i'll be leaving after work tomorrow for Noble

Good. My brother is bringing me a full nitrous bottle (apparently nobody in Arkansas has a nitrous refill station, so I have to get Texas nitrous) and I am heading out tomorrow afternoon as soon as work lets me go. See you guys there.

BLACK POWER!!!

To the tune of Team Buick 55 and Team Ford 33! It's about damn time!!

Back