You can type here any text you want

Found a pair of TTA's for sale on Craigslist

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
Same guy that wanted to buy my Roller TTA to make his clone worth anything,dicked around for 2 months....:o :o he's a member here,

Those pics of the car with decals looks very familiar. I think it was a low miles car that didn't have a title at one point. But all TTA's do kinda look the same.:rolleyes:

Same guy that wanted to buy my Roller TTA to make his clone worth anything,dicked around for 2 months....:o :o he's a member here,

Yeah, I guess I am that guy, I emailed you telling you I couldn't do the deal right then. I was extremely busy then, as you were too with work.. I also explained that I called the albany DMV and they said it would be a problem that the title was signed over to you even after the local office said it could be done. It would have to be in your name and then signed over to me.....It's all good, figured you sold the car to someone else when I received no reponse. Sorry if you didnt get my email, .....Communication is a key element to know whats is going on...guess we are both to blame.......

As far as the cars go, they both have always had titles. I need to move them as I have no interest in them and my new toy is on its way.... Also didnt post them on the forum as I want to sell them locally...If they dont sell, maybe I will just scrap them, either way, I need them gone right now...

June 28th your last PM.....still waiting on that call,and for you to look at my car....DMV and Title ,I know we were cool with all that..

Pm...(cut/paste)
Sorry I haven't contacted you, first chance I have had to go thru email, been working long hours lately on a work project and all little free time I have trying to get a shop open. I need to get some sleep, so I will try and get in touch with you soon.

Dave

Good luck with the sale and the tranny business..:smile:

does the clone have a true TTA drive line,correct crank,correct pistons,heads..etc...

Back