You can type here any text you want

Found another ...

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
thats a beautiful car...

Minus the rims of course. I dont understand why anybody thinks anything over 18's looks good on a Gbody. The rims ruin the car.

Otherwise it looks pretty nice. Theres very few nice B4B cars around just by looking around.

Minus the rims of course. I dont understand why anybody thinks anything over 18's looks good on a Gbody. The rims ruin the car.

Otherwise it looks pretty nice. Theres very few nice B4B cars around just by looking around.

Oh it looks good with the rims...

Oh i appreciate the finer things in life... including taste... what about you lol...

Finer things in life? You have no idea of what that means yet kid.:biggrin: One of these days you might know what a pulifuse is and what it tastes like properly chilled and served.:eek: Maybe colbi beef cooked just right over flames and seered to perfection?:eek: Good luck kid.:smile:

Finer things in life? You have no idea of what that means yet kid.:biggrin: One of these days you might know what a pulifuse is and what it tastes like properly chilled and served.:eek: Maybe colbi beef cooked just right over flames and seered to perfection?:eek: Good luck kid.:smile:

0kay you got me at the pulifuse:confused: but i have had KObe beef before at a wedding party, (it was like eating Indias holy cow... lol), a fine zuban cigar, and a small shot of Navan or Omaras... haha, with the classiest of women who perfer a colt 45 than a diamond ring LMAO!!

No more BS....

Hey... he stole my car and put all the chrome back on and added some tacky 24s:eek: Sorry Romone, but anything over "16 has to be boss 338`s or iroc`s on my car... I like the muscle look what can I say:biggrin: Is that a 79 tail light on the drivers side?

Hey... he stole my car and put all the chrome back on and added some tacky 24s:eek: Sorry Romone, but anything over "16 has to be boss 338`s or iroc`s on my car... I like the muscle look what can I say:biggrin: Is that a 79 tail light on the drivers side?

what... for me the boss 335 are the best, and asantis, oh boy, are the best rims out there, look up the HI HATER Grand national on youtube... beautiful...:biggrin:

what... for me the boss 335 are the best, and asantis, oh boy, are the best rims out there, look up the HI HATER Grand national on youtube... beautiful...:biggrin:

I like the 335`s too, the asantis on that GN are nice... I like blacked out wheels... but I hate cheap chines 20`s.

Back