You can type here any text you want

Found some old photos

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

BuckeyeTroop

Going through some albums that I haven't looked through in a while and found some pics I thought you guys might like. Quality isn't great but shouldn't look too bad. Pre-digital days.

Attachments

• 1stGN.jpg
    1stGN.jpg
    89.9 KB · Views: 292
  • 2ndGN.jpg
    2ndGN.jpg
    64.5 KB · Views: 296
  • SYGN.jpg
    SYGN.jpg
    78.9 KB · Views: 271
  • SY 001.jpg
    SY 001.jpg
    87.7 KB · Views: 267
Ah. The good old Centerline champ 500's. I have to find the pics of mine with those rims.Time sure does fly by .

The first two of the GN are actually from 1990 I think. The first Syclone is from '91. The other GN is from the mid-late 90's. The last one pictured with the Syclone is actually my dad's. It currently has 13k original miles, 100% factory original. Just got my 3rd GN after not having one for almost 10 years. Glad to be back.

Nice, I like the Syclone too!!! I always wanted to check one out!

Wife wrecked the 1st one, Bought off showroom floor in early '92 :mad: so I ended up trading it for the 2nd GN. The 2nd SY was a low mile mint one that I found in 2000 but just wasn't into them anymore so I sold it..............Bad Move. Wicked little trucks from a stand still.

Back