You can type here any text you want

Found this on Craiglist 1987 Limited $4000

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
Its a car for heck sakes. What do normal people do? WE DRIVE THEM. Yeah a low mileage GNX is cool in all but you gotta admit it's lame to let them sit there. And the Limited is not as rare as you would like to think I know 5 in my area and know 4 of them personally. And that is in the state of Utah, so you know a whole bunch more exist that you try to believe. Bottom line the GNX has and always will be the most rare Turbo Regal every made.

I don't mean to nitpick, but the 82 gn was the rarest. of the 215 made, it's said that less than 15 were turbo, the exact number is debatable. Sorry.. :p

on a side note, there are 5 limited's in my little town, population less than 8 thousand. I seriously doubt there are less than 100 left.

I don't mean to nitpick, but the 82 gn was the rarest. of the 215 made, it's said that less than 15 were turbo, the exact number is debatable. Sorry.. :p

on a side note, there are 5 limited's in my little town, population less than 8 thousand. I seriously doubt there are less than 100 left.

sounds like a great place to live !:D

wow

You are the man my friend... where did you find a steal like that? S65 for 71k! WOW! If I could find it at that price, I would have 1...

I have had a few chrome cars.....they are all very cool cars but a Metal blue car with a blackout package is far from bland or boring!! IMO the chrome cars are more boring in terms of the granny car ......besides this isn't 1988 my man ....any clean Turbo Regal you see on the road is a WOW factor buddy!!
I looked twice the other day at even a white 1987 run down piece of **** T i saw driving on the road.....

Funny ......

As for the CL65...I paid $39k for one and the S65 I paid $45k....I also just bought a 2007 S65 for $71k...(was $212k new) I own a GNX tribute car....I have owned a few GNX's in the past...right now...no GNX is worth what is was a couple of years ago....not just the economy but mostly the popularity is fading....GN's are actually becoming more popular among buyers now....more affordable and most people know of them

FLIPPER? good one.....I have lost money on every car I have sold on here or elsewhere involving a turbo regal....the cost of ownership and storage isnt cheap....

besides who the **** makes money on Turbo Regals? Maybe Dennis Kirban but he is a top enthusiast ....and I dont see anybody knocking on his door because of his profits ......my Limited was an ex kirban car.....
:rolleyes:

Back