You can type here any text you want

Freddie's Buick.....signing off...

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Freddie's Buick

Hell No! I'm not a junior
Well Fellas,

It looks like I'll be hunting for another DSL service provider. My current one has gone out of bussiness and will finalize proceedings shortly. :( They have just notified me.

I don't know if I will have my web site anymore :confused:. They no longer have any employees to anwer calls. So for those of you that need anything from my website print now or forever hold your fingers.

Actually, I've saved my pages on my Desktop but they won't be available once they pull the plug. They shall return once I have a new service provider. I am hopeful to return as soon as possible since I am a loyal fan of this website. So for now....:( ....sorry fellas.....I must leave.....but....

I'll BE BAK as Arnold once said....:D :cool:

Oh yeah...Merry Christmas, Happy New Year and may God bless us all.....

Thank you for your support,

Freddie's Buick

Freddie....You cann't go...get dial-up until you get a new service. I know it's slow as crap after using DSL, But you'll still be around.....WAIT A MIN.....You are as cheap as me and you HAVE DSL....I most be the King of cheap then...I have dial-up..Netzero 9.95 a month :D

You can up load your files to other servers for free, That's how I've done my. No matter want service I get my site stays put.

Merry Xmas and a Happy New Year to You and the Family.

Jim
King Cheapo Now :p

Yeah, set it up at tripod or something as just a temporary fix. Use dial-up. It will atleast keep you in the loop.;)

I like Earthlink Never had a problem. Let's hope your leave is a very short one.

do they have cable modem service in your area?have a merry christmas and a happy new year.don't worry when you come back we'll still be here.:D

Back