You can type here any text you want

Free '83 Turbo Regal!

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

WFO

Habitual Line-Stepper
Hey fellas a friend of mine called me today.Some guy he knows is yanking the posi rear out of an '83 turbo regal and taking the rest to the scrap yard.:eek:

It has no motor or trans,but does have a clean title and the bulge hood.I haven't personally seen it but my friend is a gear head and he says it's straight and pretty clean.

He also said something about it being an "olympic edition":confused:

Anyway,long story short if anyone wants it he's gonna see if the guy will hold off for a couple of days to see if I can find anyone who'll haul it off and save it from the crusher.

Hell,it'd prolly make a good racecar for someone...:cool:

Would he be interested in parting some of it out? if the speedo, tail light lenses, headlight bezels, aluminum bumper braces are the same as the '84 I would be a buyer if the price is right...I'm in Central Ca. and could use some parts. 4coens@comcast.net Thanks If so photos would be good.

If he IS willing to part it out, I could REALLY use a front grille assuming the chrome isn't peeling and it's not broken. PLEASE get back to me.

Funny...I got my '83 T-Type for free too. WITH engine and trans. It's the best price.

Thank you!

Would he be interested in parting some of it out? if the speedo, tail light lenses, headlight bezels, aluminum bumper braces are the same as the '84 I would be a buyer if the price is right...I'm in Central Ca. and could use some parts. 4coens@comcast.net Thanks If so photos would be good.

No they are different 84 -87 is the same.

Back