Free Buick Parts

Spl170s

Jr Boosted
Speed sensor from tranny "blue" gear $free-you pay shipping cost
Relay switch next to blower under hood $free-you pay Shipping cost
Heat/Ac harness from under hood into car...only hoses cut behind dash control $free-you pay shipping cost
Stock tranny mount $free-you pay shipping cost
12 valve springs from champion iron heads. inner damper springs broke for most...outers still good. comes with complete set of locks $free-you pay shipping cost
Cal Hartline extreme 93 octane chip $free-you pay shipping cost

I'll take the blue gear please. PM you payment info.

Free

Spl170s said:
Speed sensor from tranny "blue" gear $free-you pay shipping cost
Relay switch next to blower under hood $free-you pay Shipping cost
Heat/Ac harness from under hood into car...only hoses cut behind dash control $free-you pay shipping cost
Stock tranny mount $free-you pay shipping cost
12 valve springs from champion iron heads. inner damper springs broke for most...outers still good. comes with complete set of locks $free-you pay shipping cost
Cal Hartline extreme 93 octane chip $free-you pay shipping cost

I'll take the relay and the tranny mount please.

Thanks very much, Chris

I will sell parts to whoever asked first here. since they are free..i want to help out other buick members as much as i can here so i would prefer not to sell all to one person.

chip is for 50lb injectors.

If your interested in parts. Email me or PM me your shipping info so i can give you a price shipped.

Thanks

relay and the tranny mount are spoken for now.

Anyone else interested in these parts, please email me.

Thanks

blownbuick said:
2nd on chip just in case.

W. John Taylor
blownbuick@excite.com
I believe I was first on the chip? I was only interested in it if it was 50# injectors and did not want to take it if it wouldn't work for me. I posted 2 minutes after it was put up on the board so i think I should be near the top?

yes, first come first serve...randy has first try at chip. please email me on this randy..

if he backs out, then it will go to turbo then so on.

sorry but i want to be fair with this.

thanks for the kind words. :D

SPL170s, I wish to thank you for such a nice gesture!To clarify the reason I didn't jump up and say I would take them in my original post was that if they wouldn't work with my current set up that I would let someone else who could use them benefit from this almost unheard of gesture ! I did e~mail you and am running 50#s and if the chip doesn't work out I will post here and pass it on!

thanks!

I replied to your email randy. let me know on shipping address.

at this point, tranny mount, relay, speed gear, and now chip are spoken for i beleive. waiting on payment for these items now.

rest are still up for grabs.

Thanks

tranny mount, relay sold, speedo gear sold. chip payment pending...rest still up for grabs.