You can type here any text you want

Free Stage 1 bare block

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Jeff Rand

Yes it is free and it is cracked in the lifter area, #4 cylinder, and along the passenger side at approx. the center of the freeze out plug area. Will not ship.
Jeff

Jeff,

What would it take to fix this block? I'm not looking for a "freebie" and might be interested in at least paying something reasonable for the block if it could be fixed and made into a reliable motor for a street driven car.

Originally posted by TRBON8R
Jeff,

What would it take to fix this block? I'm not looking for a "freebie" and might be interested in at least paying something reasonable for the block if it could be fixed and made into a reliable motor for a street driven car.

Well, I pinned the outside of the block; so the lifter area would need to be pinned also. You would need to sleeve the #4 cylinder. I would also check the other cylinders to see if they needed sleeves. The bore is 3.830" and it is drilled for 14 bolt heads. The lifter bores have been bushed and if you wanted the main caps (two center caps are steel) and studs then we could work out a deal (the block was line bored and decked).
Jeff

Back