You can type here any text you want

Fried Rice!

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Infamous'86GN

I design stuff...
Well this doesn't even really count as a kill.....but here's the story anyway. Just cruising back to town when i see a little civic behind me. It has a full ground effects kit and a big sticker on the back window from what i can see. Driving along for a while and he keeping back a little ways, coming up to a long 2 lane passing zone. I start slowly passing a coupe slower cars and he romps up right behind me and starts tailgating. This really isn't worth my time, but i never turn down the opportunity to fry a little rice. I pull over in the right lane he starts passing on the left, driver and passenger mean-mug a little. As i give her a little gas to stay along side him, i notice a vtec, k&n and 5 or 6 other stickers lined up at the front of the door. The driver points or something and smiles and laughs and starts to step on it. I look right at the driver wave and give the old grandpa car half pedal. About 4 or 5 cars out, i let off and break a little because this area is notorious for staters. He stays on it and passes me and gives me the "just an inch" hand signal....:confused:. Anyway, he has to slow down because there is a car in front of him, so i end up right behind him for a little while until he takes a side road really hard and with no blinker. Didn't like me being behind him i guess. Later while i am at the auto parts store looking at a couple things i see him coming into town. haha:D

So the GN got her first taste of blood even if it was just a pointless snack.

Nice.

Turbo Buicks are NOT vegetarians. Once they have tasted fresh meat, (even if it was just a snack) they will forever roam the streets in search of the next kill. I always considered my GN a carnivore. However, your story points out that Turbo Buicks have been known to feast on respectable performance cars, AND Hondas.:eek:

I guess that this makes them omnivores.:rolleyes:

Side note: The licence plate on my brother in law's new Z06 Vett is "OMNIVOR".
Funny thing though. He wont race me. My licence plate is "U R LUNCH".

Happy spooling.
Mike Barnard

As the mean chicken coined, "lunchables" it will only continue...let your car dine out :)

Of course he did the loser "ricer" flyby. It's in their code of ethics handbook.:rolleyes:

I fully understand your worry about the po-po, but I never ever ****k around with 1/2 throttleing some idiot, especially a dork like this. Mash it to the floor & teach 'em a lesson.

I look at it this way..... if you lose to someone when you're in it all the way, you have to shame. You tried your hardest & their car is faster, so what.

Civicdick here now thinks his car is fast as Hell because he thinks he barely lost to a TurboBuick.

If you ever get another chance with this idiot.... Sweep the leg!!:biggrin:

Thing is... little snacks like that can get stuck in your car's teeth and cause disease. Better to chew them up and spit them out. :biggrin:

Hahaha, thanks for the replys guys, and your right i should have went all in. Well if there's a next time ill put it to the floor.....which might happen because i live in a rather small town.

I'm with theCATman on this one...
Always sweep the leg :biggrin: with extreme prejudice.
Let their eye's burn from the Alky fumes.:cool:

Back