You can type here any text you want

friend buying TTA need help

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

turbo buicks

ESADAH!!!
my friends lookin to buy a TTA. he can get it for $7000 w.o trans and about $8500 with trans. its a LOT easier for him to get it for $7000 right now then $8500. should he get it w/o trans or with? also when i go to look at it with him is it possible to start and rev a car w/o a trans w/o doing any damage to the crank or anything?

There is one in panama city and I think its still for sale asking 8K it might be a better deal?

thats is it, when did they take the tranny out? Last time I talked to them they were still driving the car. I also found one in KY. that sounded real good in the same ball park as far as price.

TTA Trans is specific for the TTA ..its stamped TTF like your GN is stamped BRF.. Getting a TTF tranny...hahahahahahahahaha

car is not worth that if its not running..

Plus youll break all kinds of stuff from the motor not being supported..

Area could use another TTA for me to spank :D

hehe

Originally posted by trophystock
thats is it, when did they take the tranny out? Last time I talked to them they were still driving the car. I also found one in KY. that sounded real good in the same ball park as far as price.

Trophystock-
Do you have anymore information on this TTA from KY?

hmmm, maybe ill tell him to just get it with trans in it. thatnks for the referral.

Razor- maybe he'll just end up getting a SY and he can race you on street tires to the 60 ft mark, ;)

Originally posted by turbo buicks
hmmm, maybe ill tell him to just get it with trans in it. thatnks for the referral.

Razor- maybe he'll just end up getting a SY and he can race you on street tires to the 60 ft mark, ;)

No problem..i'll just ricer flyby him after that point ;)

Back