You can type here any text you want

Friendly AMG Kill

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

galoush

HWY2HELL
A guy who works with one of my buddies has a Mercedes AMG CLK55 , the two door coupe . I think its a year or two old . He just put a supercharger on with a spearco intercooler . He said he did it all custom . Nice car . So of course i prod him and abuse him until he agreed to run me . Hes running 4lbs of boost and those motors put out around 340 stock . So we ran and i beat him by a car length and a half by the 1/4 mark . :D I told him when he gets the 7lb pulley id run his Nazi mobile again . His run was on pump gas and mine was running 25lbs on C16 through my double fuel system , i didnt tell him that though ;)

I have a stock gas tank with an intank pump with pumpgas for 15-16psi general street driving . Also in my trunk is a 10gal. cell to a big Paxton inline pumpfilled with 116 octane VP C-16 for 25lb boost . In my car is the valve to turn up the boost . I shut power off to the stock tank pump , turn on the inline and with the one wayvalves im now on 116 gas . then i switch the solinoid for the return line to send the unused gas back to the cell or stock tank depending on what im using . Its the best mod ive ever done , as most know when running racegas our cars run really nice . The next fun is when i give it a 75 shot off juice with 20psi . That should work nicely with my system . :p

Back