You can type here any text you want

From Finland to Florida, at last...

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

calais1965

I`m coming to visit Orlando for two weeks at may.
Could you tell me where should i visit for finding parts and stuff for our Buicks?
Is there any events at the time?

vacation

I have booked our familys vacation for 6.march to 19.march, and we will stay at Kisemmee. Kids and I love fast cars and theme parks. Is there any racings at the time? Thanks for advises i will visit KDK Performance...

Thanks!

J-P

Cfgnt

You have nice site. I will be there.
We have 10-15 Turbo Buicks here in Finland. Ten of them was shipped here at 1987, all of them were with t-tops. Nowdays few of these cars are still on use, others are stored and some of these mayby selled to Sweden. Finland was ONLY country in the europe where GM selled new GN Buicks. I have shipped three buicks from USA to Finland, two from Florida (1984 GN & 1987 Turbo-t) and 1 from NY (1987 GN). There is maybe 4 more buicks shipped from there...

more info..

Ken Duttweilers old `84 regal t-type is here in Finland too. He bought it from his mother-in-law at 1988. After that Ken selled his car to his Finnish friend Jukka Lamminen 1989.
Jukka competed there in USA with his buick "daddy`s toy" and he has NHRA n/stock Automatic world record. after that car have shipped to finland and stored..

Back