Front Mount Intercooler

RJC front mount, times are in my sig, proof is in my datta log. C16, no alky. Works great on the street with no overheating issues. I run a 4 core aluminum rad with the stock fan still in place. Never seen this go above 185 in grid lock traffic in 90 degree heat either.

RJC front mount, times are in my sig, proof is in my datta log. C16, no alky. Works great on the street with no overheating issues. I run a 4 core aluminum rad with the stock fan still in place. Never seen this go above 185 in grid lock traffic in 90 degree heat either.
Which RJC model?

325 model
When you say "4 row aluminum" is it a "Be Cool" or an Alradco? I have a new Alradco and I'm trying to evaluate/decide between 325 & 315. I think 315 was purpose built to cater to an audience without a strong cooling scenario along with the cost of bar & plate cores going up. Just a guess.

Neither of the above. It's a old school 4 core Griffin rad. Had it for over 15 years now.

I'm in the same boat. I need a front mount, fans and a radiator. This is a street car with a non-lock 2004R. Has to run cool in the ATL heat.

I have the super extreme front mount on my car. With the big aluminum radiator and stock fans it would still run a little too warm for me, but wouldn't overheat. After installing the Spal dual fans it runs real cool. The fans made an amazing difference, expensive, but they work real well.

The stock fan is 1700-1800cfm at best, you need a dual fan(2700-3500cfm range) or a single Lincoln mark8 4000cfm to keep cool with a giant bar/plate front mount..