You can type here any text you want

Front sway bar brackets

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Pittsburghkid

Displacement Replacement.
Anyone know where I can get a new set of front sway bar brackets, clamps, mounts, housing, clamshells. I've used all those terms called many places and can't find them anywhere. I already have new bushings so i don't want to buy the combo just the metal bracket. Thanks

I guess you cant buy just the brackets without the bushings huh?

We carry alot of these parts. We do not have evrything on the site. If you e-mail & ask we probablly have it.

The front sway bar brackets we have them. Blasted & powder coated or used.

Same goes for the Frame pads either way you need them.

On the bolts we have a new bolt kit.
GBodyParts.com Online
if you want used we sell the originals also.

Gbodypartssales@aol.com will normally get you a pretty quick response on what you need during the week.
You can also feel free to e-mail me direct Bweavy@aol.com

you can use the stock clamps what bushings did you get if you got the rubber ones for an f-body you should grind down or cut off the bump on the bottom of them theres no dip in the frame like an f-body for that bump to fit in to that is how the bolt holes in the frame get stripped

you can use the stock clamps what bushings did you get if you got the rubber ones for an f-body you should grind down or cut off the bump on the bottom of them theres no dip in the frame like an f-body for that bump to fit in to that is how the bolt holes in the frame get stripped

I got the Moog HD bushings for the 1 7/16 swaybar i got from you. They should fit but i want to get new mounts if not just for quality but for looks.

I just got done doing Energy Suspension sway bar mounts. They make there own graphite impregnated urethane that should'nt squeak. Also the bracket that wraps the bushing has a grease fitting on it. You can get them through most mail order speed shops (Jeg's, Summit) Etc. I have part numbers somwhere, if needed.

Happy spooling.

Mike Barnard

Back