You can type here any text you want

Front sway bar question?

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

joemama

Nice Monte is that an SS
Want to know what front sway bar you guys are running for those of you who have the ATR/Full Throttle rear bar? I was going to order the Hotchkis front sway bar, but I thought that might be overkill with both.

are you daily driving it or for track use, i daily drive my car and drag race it and run no sway bar, drives just like before.

I have run the fat ATR rear sway bar and no front bar for 10+ years. The car is driven frequently on the street and even with no front bar, the car handles like when I bought it brand new. The fat rear bar really works IMO!!! Paul

I have the ATR rear bar in the car with umi uppers and lowers and I just re-installed the front STOCK bar with poly on the frame and the links and WOW what a difference in the hande. Its like night and day. When racing I just remove the end links and the bar stays in place. Takes 10min.

I have UMI adjustable uppers tubular lowers.
Big swaybar air bags too.
I was running no sway bar in front and hated it for the street.
I put on a F body front sway bar and it handles so much better

I don't run the front swaybar on any of my TRs. I haven't noticed any difference on my cars. I just run the stock rear bar. ;)

Back