Fs: 1987 buick gn in so-cal...t-top

graza002

Nucking Futs
http://www.turbobuick.com/forums/cars-sale/300460-f-s-1987-t-top-gn-so-cal.html

Ok the other threrad is getting long...Details, pics, etc about the car are inside the links :)....

Bottom line.....

14.5K for the car with (your choice of stock or after market wheels, car cover, after market/stock stereo, CAT, and ALL docs)

OR

16k for EVERYTHING!!!!

I'd like to move the car A.S.A.P wedding bells are starting to ring....:eek:

So PLEASE let me know your offer.....

Cell 714-651-2550 OR graziani.andrew@gmail.com :cool::cool:

http://www.turbobuick.com/forums/cars-sale/300460-f-s-1987-t-top-gn-so-cal.html

WOW.... I'm surprised nobody has responded yet.....

Some pics maybe.....

One, with stock wheels (yes stockers come with center caps)

and one with the center line wheels....

P.S IF you want everything the 16k is negotiable......:D

Lets hear some feed back....

ANYONE?!

Attachments

• DSCF0801.jpg
    DSCF0801.jpg
    61 KB · Views: 1,162
  • 2006_0622Carpics0033.JPG
    2006_0622Carpics0033.JPG
    79.6 KB · Views: 1,172
Ok, some more pics,

window, t-top and door seals replaced, as well as the outer door sweeps.

Trunk kit comes with the car. as well as stereo :)

Also, the gas tank is new, when the tank was out there was no rust on the body...so more good news!

Attachments

• 6.JPG
    6.JPG
    72.4 KB · Views: 1,154
  • 7.JPG
    7.JPG
    61.9 KB · Views: 1,142
  • 9.JPG
    9.JPG
    64.4 KB · Views: 1,135
AND some under-the-hood pictures. The heater core shows as being disconnected, there is a NEW GM one I bought from a vendor here on the site. So its fixed and EVERYTHING including the A/C works!!!

Attachments

• DSCF0669.jpg
    DSCF0669.jpg
    95.5 KB · Views: 1,144
  • DSCF0678.jpg
    DSCF0678.jpg
    103.4 KB · Views: 1,134
  • DSCF0679.jpg
    DSCF0679.jpg
    106.4 KB · Views: 1,124
Wedding Bells... NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO :eek:

guys this car is a clean ride.. if i was in the market to get back into a GN, this would be high on my list :)..

A few new pictures, Under the car on the Driver Side, a current engine shot showing off the new 240 amp Alt as well as showing that the heater core has been replaced, New gas tank (the neck on the old one had a crack in it so I just replaced rather than repair it) and the NEW door/ t-top seals :)

Attachments

• DSCF1133.jpg
    DSCF1133.jpg
    42.8 KB · Views: 883
  • DSCF1145.jpg
    DSCF1145.jpg
    82.5 KB · Views: 888
  • DSCF1125.jpg
    DSCF1125.jpg
    47.1 KB · Views: 883
  • DSCF1121.jpg
    DSCF1121.jpg
    72.2 KB · Views: 882
Good friggun grief... This damn car should have been gone months ago for that price.

God must be keeping the buyers away for a reason

Good friggun grief... This damn car should have been gone months ago for that price.

God must be keeping the buyers away for a reason

I agree with you, the car should have been gone a while ago....

I don't think god is keeping anyone away, I started with a very high asking price, and truthfully I think cause of that, people already wrote the car off. I've had people check it out, I have had some very low offers as well as people who want to buy but personal reasons come up....which is totally understandable. Life does happen. Anyways.....hopefully it will go soon :)

I don't think it is divine intervention either. The economy is so bad. This looks like a very nice car to me.

Ok in case anyone forgot........

14.5K for the car with one set of wheels and tires (stock or aftermarket), ALL documents, books, ect....ect...ect..., Cat and test pipe.

OR

16.0k FOR EVERYTHING that I have for the car.

Prices are O.B.O so it doesn't hurt to ask......

I dont think I'm asking too much, I know the economy sucks, but I think this car is well priced considering. I have pictures if anyone wishes.....

Please let me know what you think.... :)

Attachments

• DSCF1153.jpg
    DSCF1153.jpg
    67.1 KB · Views: 566
  • DSCF1154.jpg
    DSCF1154.jpg
    68.3 KB · Views: 566
  • DSCF1155.jpg
    DSCF1155.jpg
    54.7 KB · Views: 554
  • DSCF1156.jpg
    DSCF1156.jpg
    58.5 KB · Views: 564
  • DSCF1157.jpg
    DSCF1157.jpg
    63.7 KB · Views: 560
Ok in case anyone forgot........

14.5K for the car with one set of wheels and tires (stock or aftermarket), ALL documents, books, ect....ect...ect..., Cat and test pipe.

OR

16.0k FOR EVERYTHING that I have for the car.

Prices are O.B.O so it doesn't hurt to ask......

I dont think I'm asking too much, I know the economy sucks, but I think this car is well priced considering. I have pictures if anyone wishes.....

Please let me know what you think.... :)
If I win the lotto I will buy it. I wish the economy were better. I just do not feel right making big purchases with the way things are.

If I win the lotto I will buy it. I wish the economy were better. I just do not feel right making big purchases with the way things are.

Ill say a prayer. Hopefully you do :)

I know the economy is bad, cause I truthfully know that if things were better, I know this car would be long gone by now. The good news is that if you do decide to go for it, just think when the enconomy is better, the value sould be better....SO you could always look it as an inventment...LOL

Anyways, Anyone out there with any questions???? Offers? Let me know :)

TTT.....

Any lotto winners looking at this car. I saw on the news there was a winner in Pico Rivera. Only 1 winner took the 280 million :eek:

Offers....offers....offers????!!!!