FS - 1989 Turbo Trans Am - Ttop / Leather

turbotaguy

Decided to sell my '89 Turbo TA. I am the 2nd owner and am located in Metro Detroit, MI. The car is in pretty good condition. It is a t-top car with leather seats and has 72,000 original miles on it.

Interior - Very nice and complete. Newer carpet, new headliner and visors. Has the usual wear in the usual spots on the front seats. Everything works except the fog lamps (haven't had time to chase down the issue). The rear hatch pull down works also (replaced the gear and broken housing).

Exterior - The car looks very nice. It has been repainted and they did a reasonable job. No visible dents or rust with the exception of a small ding on the hood. The rear spoiler is in great condition with no cracks. The front fascia has some damage around the license plate holder.

Mechanical - The car runs very well. The cold start is a little rough until it gets warmed up. I think I have a vacuum leak but haven't had time to chase it down. Tires are new BFG's. Probably needs an alignment, planned to get one in the fall but didn't have a chance.

Mods - I installed a 3" downpipe and a 3" exhaust all the way back to a 3" muffler. I am running a Turbotweak 93 octane chip with an adjustable WGA. Runs strong at around 18psi.

This is a pretty nice car that won't break the bank. It has all the original stuff including the t-top bag. I have some of the original docs also and have the original unused t-top close outs still in the original box. I also have a Pontiac Historical Society summary documenting the car. I am looking to get $12,500 or best offer. The car is still in storage from the winter so I can't take pics yet. I hope to have some by this weekend. Shoot me PM or an email at turbotaguy@yahoo.com.