You can type here any text you want

FS: 1997 C3500 Dually Crew cab-Supercharged 454, lowered

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

BetMinesFaster

Turbo LSX Trader
Hey guys, Im selling my supercharged dually, Heres what it is....

1997 Chevy C3500 Dually Crew cab 117K miles

very nice body, clean leather interior, driver inner arm rest needs to be recovered, was quoted 75 by marks auto upholstry in s. st. paul, Goodmark cowl hood, GMC grill, has no rust, few dings and such, both dually wheel houses have damage, both are repairable, as well as the tailgate, wheel houses dont look terrible, both can be done prior to purchase for a fair price. has an access soft tonneau cover, any and all engine sensors have been recently replaced, new delphi fule pump, with inline booster pump, new ball joints, shocks, brembo rotors, wagner severe duty pads, and all 6 tires. The input seal on the transmission leaks some oil, not enough to oil the clutch, but it does leak some on the downpipe which you can smell, easy truck to remove the transmission. The trans was rebuilt with heavyduty parts and upgraded 3rd gear synchro at 105K. I have a brand new southbend clutch which he made specific for the power and a new GM flywheel, both in the box included with the truck. Has DJM drop coils which are not rated for a bigblock, front dips fairly hard on larger whoops and bumps. Belltech drop coils are bigblock rated and are cheap, I would suggest changing them, If i were keeping it I would, tahts the goods and bads, heres the important stuff...

-7.4 liter 454 Vortec with NV4500 5-speed
-Procharger D1SC with 3.15" pulley(16 psi)
-Custom ground Comp roller cam
-Adjustable valvetrain conversion
-83Lb Siemens injectors
-Msd 6A and methanol injection
-Jba 1 3/4 tube stainless headers with mandrel bent 3"downpipe-stainless x- pipe and flowmaster 40's (full 3" true duals with no cats)
-custom made billet overdrive crankshaft pulley (9.5")
-Dual flex-a-lite electric fans
-blothrough maf conversion with a custom coldair intake
-Dyno tuned at Hitech-500HP and 620TQ at the rears (thats with 200 pounds of brake drums and a driveshaft longer than your average sedan)
-tons more im forgeting.....

Some pictures, this truck is surprisingly fast and fun to drive.....gets tons of looks! Sounds mean as hell with a lumpy bigblock and axledumped 40's.......A steal for 9500$

pics? and do you want to sell the superchatger seperatly? if so let me know

Back