You can type here any text you want

Fs: 2004 Gto, IBM M6 in TX

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

TxSam

My transportation needs have changed and I have to sell my GTO. Its Impulse Blue Metallic w/ black leather int. Its a 6 spd car, 11k miles, car is clean and great condition. I hate to sell, but I need a different vehicle. Located in the DFW area in Texas. Asking $22900.00

Another puchase option, I'll take $1500 plus buyer pays $595 transfer fee (has to be approved by GMAC) and take over my SmartBuy. Its $179.50/mth, has about 15 months left. Car now has 11,100 miles, on a 15k mi/yr SmartBuy, so there is almost 20k miles left.

Wow, one of the rare 1 of 271 IBM 6-speeds! Have you posted this in the For Sale section on www.ls1gto.com ? Bump for you as well....

GTO Sold for $23900

Thanks Drip! Just sold it this past weekend to a person from LS1GTO. I had forgotten I had an ad over here at TurboBuick. I raised my asking price to $23900 at LS1GTO and in the AutoTrader. Former Vette owner was looking for the exact car and paid me my asking price. I am very pleased needless to say.

Back