You can type here any text you want

FS: 3.5" Stainless downpipe with Tial 44mm wastegate

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
I am interested. What brand is this and does it come with a test pipe?

I do believe this is a GN1 performance downpipe. It has been so long i just can't be 100% certain.

I do not have a test pipe for it however. I could try to hunt one down for you if you'd like, but it would take a few weeks.

Please send my your zip and i'll look into shipping for you.

Adrian

My other questions are do you know what headers will work and shipping might get expensive. 70437

I don't see a 3.5" flat surface mount on their website. Is this a older one? Their cost is close to yours.

I looked at there website and the wastegate they offer is a off-brand wastegate, not a Tial wastegate. It is not to say that their's does not work, but i a certain there is a difference in quality. A Tial wastegate alone is $369.
Someone on the board just sold a 3" stainless downpipe for $390, so i feel as though my pricing is not too far off what is fair.

Again this is all brand new stuff, never been mounted before.

i know for certain this will fit with TA headers and stock headers. I am also going to check to see if they will fit on ATR style headers tonight. I will keep you all posted.

update: i checked it out and unless someone can prove me wrong, i would say that this thing will not fit on a motor with ATR headers. Sorry guys.

Adrian

ktbregal, i did not get anything from you yesterday. Not in my PM box anyways.

Can you send again. Thanks

Damn something is wrong. Is it possible to give me a call 1-985-705-5986.

Back