You can type here any text you want

fs. 84 Buick regal t type with 45k orginal miles

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Berts99

This is a VERY RARE 84 Buick regal t type with 45k miles. It is black hard top with grey interior. This car is extremely nice and people look at it every where I go. It is very straight with no rust or dents. It would be hard to find one in any better shape than this one. NICE!!. This is an orignal unmolested car. It has the digital dash in it. It has after market aluminum wheels that were on it when it was bought. It fires right up when you crank it and idles SMOOTH. I would not be afraid to drive this car anywhere.

I recently found the fuel tank rusty so I installed a new fuel tank ,fuel sender and fuel pump. I also found the radiator starting to leak so i replaced it with a aluminum radiator. The car just had the oil changed, transmission fluid changed and the tranny filter.

I put a link to photobucket on here because I don't know how to put pictures on here. If someone can help I will post them directly on here. Also I can work on more pics if needed

Asking $7500.

For any questions or to see the car call 816-853-4109
Car is in the Kansas City, Mo area

Here is a link to photobucket for more pics
Pictures by Berts99 - Photobucket

IMG000017.jpg

Looks pretty nice to me:)

Next time you get your hair cut at Tracy's, drive it across the street and i will take a look at it.

That could almost pass as a 87 WE4 if it had the 86-87 wheels and debadge it.

Take it easy

BW

Back