Fs: 87 gn hardtop 47k miles in ia

Blowuaway

1987 Grand National 47200 miles $15,500

grandnational720-1.jpg

No accidents, Original paint, Stored winters, pwr windows, pwr door locks, factory posi, air conditioner, cruise control, rear seat/trunk brace, Minor Mods: Razors Alky Control Kit, matching Turbo Tweak Chip, Red Armstrong fuel pump, 009 injectors, hot wire kit, adjustable fuel pressure regulator, BigMouth Cold Air Intake, Hooker Cat-back Exhaust, Alarm/keyless entry, Wolf Noah car cover
any questions call me 319-936-1617 Thanks, Clint

grandnational723.jpg

grandnational718.jpg

grandnational726.jpg

grandnational729.jpg

grandnational733.jpg

grandnational740.jpg

grandnational717.jpg

grandnational732.jpg

video

Its a beautiful car, put it away for winter and sell it in the spring. Hopefully things will get better and people will turn some cash loose.
I come to Iowa on business, maybe we can meet up sometime.

Ty

Post your bottom line price. You may be surprise and see someone buy it before the holidays. Good Luck.

Someone pointed out on the drivers door it looks like there is rust at the bottom. Let me make this clear. There is no rust what so ever on doors/body/trunk/hood anywhere. It's only drivin on sunny days. No rain or winters. Thanks for looking, Clint

Whats the blue thing sticking out of the intake? I've never seen it on one before.:confused:

Bingo TurboGa...It's for the electronic fuel guage that's in the picture of the pillar. Thanks for noticing Davidf.

Beautiful car. What brand and size tires are those on the rear?

They are Nitto Drag Radials 555r...275,50,15 It's in storage for winter now.