FS: 87 GN rims +tires

security

These have been sitting in my basement for a while, so I took them out, washed them up a little and now they are here!

My old rear tires have goodyear eagle GTII's on them with a lot of tread life left! Used for about 4months with new tires then got new rim's and tires. They are 275/60/15 in size, and there was no rubbing with these tires on my GN. The chrome is in great shape, there are some(few) little tiny pit's starting to show but nothing at all near noticable. The backs are pretty clean too, but the wheels could use a nice washing.

My old front ones have seen little bit more then the back ones, there is some rust pitting but they still work! Would make a great set to get cleaned uppd or used for spare tires or anything else! The tires would most likly need to be removed on these as they are pretty worn, and one doesn't hold air(it was a flat and never fixxed it, so got new rims/tires).

So I will post pictures of the front, back and sides all of all the rims with the tires on. Any questions feel free to ask me, im asking 250 for the rear ones with the GTII's on them since I paid 150 for the tires, and 100 for the other ones. Local pickup would been nice, I live on long Island, NY, but for shipping im sure we can work something out.

Pictures Here!