You can type here any text you want

FS/FT 1927 FORD T-BUCKET ROADSTER - SBC - LOTS of CHROME - HOT / RAT ROD BLACK

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

97ramsst

1927 T-Bucket Roadster
DSC04153-1.jpg

We are selling our 27 Ford t- Bucket Roadster. The car is a fiberglassed body roadster on a tube chassis powered by a Small Block Chevrolet motor with 350TH automatic transmission. The car has just recently be redone...with new interior, and Hot Rod Black paint. It has Weld Racing rims, new Edelbrock carberator (I think the carb needs some tweeking...its straight out of the box), Edelbrock intake, new Edelbrock Elite valve covers and air cleaner, new Speedway motors aluminum gas tank and radiator, new brakes and a red top Optima Battery. Chrome parts include ew chrome headers, oil pan, trans cover, diff cover, water pump, altenator and pulleys....plus tons of chrome suspension parts.

The car runs good, sounds good and looks amazing! It draws a crowd of people everywhere it goes. If your looking for a cool hot rod...you wont find one cooler than this and it is priced to sell!

$11500 CASH OBO.

Trades will be considered, BUT BE REASONABLE with your offer...if your car cant be sold easily for more than I am asking for this car be prepared to offer cash with it. If you have a car worth more I can trade up as well (this is actually preferred.) I am NOT interested in project cars, boats, motorcycles, race cars, or campers. Partial trade on a Rolex watch or Polaris Rzr will also be considered. To save time...TRADE VALUE IS $14,500!

CALL OR TEXT 229-894-0165

DSC04144.jpg

DSC04139.jpg

DSC04145.jpg

DSC04200.jpg

DSC04206.jpg

DSC04211.jpg

DSC04209.jpg

DSC04188.jpg

DSC04189.jpg

Back