Fs/Ft 1998 CAMARO Z28 - RED - NEW MINT EBONY INTERIOR - CHROME SS WHEELS - MUST SEE!!

97ramsst

1998 Camaro Z28
DSC03185-1.jpg

We are selling our nearly flawless 1998 Camaro Z28. The car is Bright Red with brand new black and tan leather interior. The car has a LS1 with and automatic transmission and just over 126K miles. It runs and drives perfect with absolutely no issues at all. The car has T-tops, Cold AC, Monsoon Stereo, Traction Control, GU5 3.23 Gear Option, and Keyless Entry. Finding one not been modified and in this kind of shape with this low of miles is just about impossible....especially for this price.

The exterior paint is in great shape...not just in great shape for its age but in great shape period. I would rate it a 9 out of 10. It has chrome 17in Camaro SS wheels with good tires (brand new in front and 75% rear...all matching.) The windows are tinted and look great. This is a beautiful car!

The interior is in perfect shape...10 out of 10. The seats are brand new custom black and tan leather. The plastics and door panels have all been upgraded to ebony and are in outstanding shape. It has brand new carpet as well. It has the factory Monsoon stereo system in it and it sounds great. O just put two new widow motors in it as well. No issues at all with anything inside this car.

$6500 CASH OBO.

Trades will be considered, BUT BE REASONABLE. If you have a car worth more I can trade up as well and add cash on my end (this is actually preferred.) I am NOT interested in project cars, boats, motorcycles, race cars, or campers. TRADE VALUE IS HIGHER THAN CASH PRICE!

The car is located in Huntsville, AL. I have a clean title in hand!!!

CALL OR TEXT 229-894-0165

DSC03185.jpg

DSC03172.jpg

DSC03183.jpg

DSC03195.jpg

DSC03189.jpg

DSC03209.jpg

DSC03204.jpg

DSC03215.jpg

DSC03214.jpg