FS/FT 1999 PONTIAC TRANS AM - WS6 Wheels - LOTS OF PICS - MUST SEE - VERY SHARP!

97ramsst

1999 TRANS AM
DSC01925-1.jpg

For sale or trade....1999 Pontiac Trans Am. The car is Navy Blue Metallic with very nice gray leather interior. It has a LS1 with automatic transmission. It has T-tops and Monsoon Stereo System. The car looks great and runs great. The car is VERY nice inside and out with no issues at all. It has just over 100,049. The Air Conditioning works great and blows ice cold, it has power seats, mirrors, windows, locks and keyless entry. The car has been very well taken care of its whole life.

Appearance wise the paint on the car is 9 out of 10. The paint is clean and looks great. It has new white Grand Sport Corvette style racing stripes and has been maintained with Zaino products. It looks great and turns heads every where you go! It has a nice set of 17in 2002 WS6 Speedline wheels on it with good tires. Inside the car is a 9 out of 10 too...the leather seats shoe VERY VERY little wear and everything else is great (there no cracks in the dash or door panels!) The car needs nothing!

The engine is pretty much all stock with the exception of a K&N Cold Air intake and Magnaflow Catback exhaust. The car runs great....the engine is strong and the transmissions shift out fine. It needs nothing!

I am asking $10500 OBO for it but would love to work a trade on a T-Type or GN. I can add cash on my end for the right car!

The car is located in Huntsville, AL. I can possibly deliver or will help with delivery if needed. I have a clean and clear title in hand!!!

CALL OR TEXT 229-894-0165

DSC01925.jpg

DSC01929.jpg

DSC01985.jpg

DSC02004.jpg

DSC02015.jpg

DSC02016.jpg

DSC02017.jpg

DSC01994.jpg

DSC01937.jpg