You can type here any text you want

FS: misc parts and 85 T-Type wheels

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

whitehot1

New set of (3) Auto Meter gauge angle rings for 2 1/16'' gauges $10.00 shipped

New complete set of clevite rocker arms and retainers only no shafts, for both heads 6 stamped right and 6 stamped left $35.00 shipped.

New 1 pair of front sway bar end links red polyurethane bushings $30.00 shipped.

used egr valve and plastic snap on cover $20.00 shipped.

used Kenne Bell billet adjustable fuel pressure regulator works good no problems $70.00 shipped.

used (1) 86-87 stock water pump pulley $20.00 shipped.

used (2) sets of (4) locking lugnuts for Weld Pro-Star wheels, 1 set is for 1/2''-20 wheel studs and the other set is for stock wheel studs $15.00 shipped each set.

used 1985 T-Type wheels (4) 15x7, 30 fin in good condition $150.00 i will help with shipping on these in the lower 48.

used set of (6) 72lb/hr Siemens injectors with matching extender extreme chip and modified ecm for use with both low and high impedance injectors $425.00 shipped.

used (2) egr vacuum solenoids works good $20.00 shipped.

used oil cooler adapter for 86-87 good condition $20.00 shipped.

used map sensors (2) stock 86-87 good condition $ 15.00 shipped.

NEW hood emblems (2) 3.8SFITURBO $45.00 shipped.

used (1) set of support lift hood shocks for aluminum hood $25.00 shipped.I used these on a stock steel hood and they worked fine.

shipping is to lower 48 only on all items.

Thanks, John :smile:

A few more parts.

used stock timing cover with high volume melling oil pump installed and oil passages enlarged this cover has approx 4,000 miles on it since the mods were done also i replaced the water pump so it's fairly new also and can be included with the cover or i can remove it, there is some wear on the inside of the cover were the cam button rides on but it's not that bad or anything that would cause a problem. $90.00 shipped with the water pump or $75.00 shipped without the water pump.

used distributor from a 4.1 engine, make offer

used set of rocker arms/ shafts from a 4.1, make offer

used 3 groove v-belt crank pulley from a 4.1, make offer

stock 2004R replacement torque converter from AAMCO transmissions, make offer

Thanks, John :smile:

NEW hood emblems (2) 3.8SFITURBO $45.00 shipped.

If these are the hood bulge emblems; I'm interested.

Please eMail details. My PM box is about full.

Thanks,

Joe
netpay@swbell.net

Back