You can type here any text you want

FS or Trade '63 Chevy Nova 'Duce None Post

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

ROYAL_6

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Its a Black 1963 Chevy Nova None Post..... it has a 2 speed power glide with the original inline 6........ it has drums on all four corners, with red interior... i dont really want to sell her, but i nedd money to invest in to my TR... im also willing to trade for some parts, XFI or Big Stuff 3, turbo , ech.....im asking 6k OBO, or in this case the best parts for the car, but im more than willing to negotiate... thanks send me and e-mail address for pictures..... thanks once again...:biggrin: :biggrin:

where is the car?

the car is in los angeles, California..........let me know if you are intrested, and what do you have to offer, and im willing to negotiate if the car has to be shipped........ thanks...:biggrin:

please guys only ask for pictures if you are intrested in the car, not just for intertainment purposess only..... thanks....:biggrin:

Back