You can type here any text you want

FS or Trade: modded 1987 TType

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Rice Killa

Got Rice???
I hate that it comes down to this, but it's time to part with my TType. This is a wonderfull car and it's been my daily driver for about the last 3 months, which is why i've come to the decision to sale it. i love the car to much to just keep putting more and more miles on it. i take alot of road trips and i'd rather let her go to a good home then just keep adding more and more miles. You really can't notice from the pics, but it's black with blue metallic flakes. The paint is not 100% perfect but it is in pretty good condition. The interior is all original with only a small pin hole in the pass seat that is not really noticeable. This car is rust free and has been kept very well. As of right now it has around 99,xxx miles on the body, 7,xxxx on the motor, trans, rear end, and 2,xxx on the turbo and intercooler. this car def turns heads. This car could stand minor work like a new set of door strap covers, and a few other odds and ins that aren't noticeable. Needs nothing major other than a alky kit:biggrin: . All the mods are in my sig, but i'm sure something is being left out. it has the 15x8.5 factory look a like rims on the rear that really add to the look of this car. It has ice cold a/c, heat, cruise control, power door locks, no power windows,and no power seats. This car has cost me well over 15k, but i would like to get at least 12k for it. All reasonable offers will be accepted. As far as trades go i'm open to all types of sports cars. i'm in love with speed:biggrin:

Attachments

• ttype1.jpg
    ttype1.jpg
    28.5 KB · Views: 596
The windows are no longer tinted due to having to get a new inspection sticker. dang state laws:mad:

Attachments

• ttype2.jpg
    ttype2.jpg
    53.9 KB · Views: 600
  • ttype3.jpg
    ttype3.jpg
    46.3 KB · Views: 594
  • ttype4.jpg
    ttype4.jpg
    55.3 KB · Views: 588
  • ttype8.jpg
    ttype8.jpg
    56 KB · Views: 585
  • ttype7.jpg
    ttype7.jpg
    64.3 KB · Views: 588
Damn man, you are already selling it???

The stang is more your speed anyway. ;)

there's got to be at least one reasonable offer out there. i've found my vette and this thing has to go asap. i got more pics upon request.

Back