You can type here any text you want

FS Polished TDO6H 20g 14cm2 housing

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

rogergoochman

Here is my story. Im a dsm guy and know nothing about turbo buicks. I bought this 20g off of a dsm site. I open the box and look at the exhaust housing and say oh sweet this isnt going to work. So researched the exhaust housing and find out its a 14cm2, double the size of a standard dsm(which is 7cm2). Even with my built motor and 2step off the line i'm told that my lil 2.0 will not be able to spool it fast enough to get real potential out of it(displacement issue). I just planned on using this to break in my motor with, but i dont want to go through the hassle of getting a new o2 housing made.

Heres the details:
This is a Polished TD06H 20g with 14cm2 housing. I bought it and never used it. Turbo has 2k miles on it.No up and down shaftplay, tiny bit of left to right shaftplay(could be from lack oil in turbo,from sitting) no scraping though). Turbo is setup for vband O2 and a external wastegate. Looking to sell it for 600 shipped OBO.
18764Picture_004-large.jpg

18764Picture-large.jpg

18764Picture_008-large.jpg

Back