FS: Posi rear, wheels, TC, Injectors, etc

65malibuss

- Prices are as listed or best offer and do not include shipping
- If any of the prices look too high or too low let me know
- I’m located in Bloomingburg, NY and can deliver some of the heavy stuff with my truck if you’re not too far away

- Stock 86 T-Type posi rearend $750
- Stock 86 T-Type wheels with tires, dirty, haven't tried cleaning, 2 tires are brand new inexpensive all season, 2 are used z rated good years, tires are still on wheels $350
- Mystery torque converter that came with T-type (engine and trans were rebuilt, converter is probably similar to stock but can't guarantee) $25
- Set of (6) Delphi 37 # injectors P/N 17090304 with Poston 93 octane chip $200
- (1) Stock down pipe with cutout tube welded in place of catalytic converter $50
- (1) Stock down pipe without any welding $50
- pair of 86 T-type plastic inner wheel well moldings $50
- Stock D5 Torque Converter 40,000 miles $50
- Stock 100,000 mile turbo with damaged compressor wheel $25
- Pair of aluminum 20,000 mile SBC V8 ZZ4 cylinder heads (same as corvette L98) $440
- Stock 96 Impala SS torque converter 175,000 miles $25
- Holley Commander 950 Pro engine management system (won’t work with LC2) $750
- Set of (4) steel wheels with snow tires for 91-96 Impala / Caprice / Roadmaster $300

(- pair of 86 T-type plastic inner wheel well moldings $50) are these the plastic inner fender wells? and would you seperate?
Thanks,
Brandon

Wheel Wells

Yes they are plastic.
I think the passenger one even says Turbo on it.
I suppose I can separate them and sell them for $25 each.
Let me know which one you want and I can take a digital photo.

Wheel Well Photos

TurboWh1 - there is a hole on the back side where I imagine a tire once rubbed, it is 0.5" x 3.0" in size. There are no cracks or damage other than that. I'll email pictures to the email address listed in your profile.