You can type here any text you want

FS:Vigilante 9.5'' converter and a set of 1985 T-Type wheels

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

whitehot1

The vigilante 9.5'' converter is a single disc lockup with 3200 stall with very low mileage / usage on it. asking $400.00 shipped to lower 48.

The 85 T-Type wheels (4) are 15x7, 30 fins, and are in good condition and clean the valve stems are in good condition as well, 1 wheel is missing the center cap, i made a center out of aluminum just to fill in the hole it looks decent but not perfect. asking $190.00 and will help with the shipping charges to lower 48.

Thanks, John :smile:

Interested in the converter...approximate miles or passes? Any pics? Any issues? Thanks!

Kyle

Interested in the converter...approximate miles or passes? Any pics? Any issues? Thanks!

Kyle

I bought the converter new with a stall of 3500 and at the time i was in Virginia that was summer of 2001. When i moved here in Ohio September 2001. I drove my car from Virginia with this converter installed that was the longest road trip that was put on the converter and no passes put on it, shortly after gettiing back here my car got stolen and when i got it back it was wrecked and i had the engine and transmission gone through and i sent the converter to Precision and had them inspect it and do the free restall of the converter to 3200 which required them to cut it open and they inspected it at that time restalled it welded it back up and returned it to me just like new.I drove it just around town a few months before converting the car to a th400 transmission which is still running like a clock. Miles on the converter i would say maybe 300 after getting it back from Precision, no passes or hard use, no issues, but unfortunately no pictures.I'm going to buy me a camera one of these days and i'm going to take and put pictures of everything, everywhere.:biggrin:

Hope this answered your questions.

Thanks, John:smile:

The converter is sold to turbo39151 pending payment. Thanks Louis.

John :smile:

The 85 T-Type wheels (4) are 15x7, 30 fins, and are in good condition and clean the valve stems are in good condition as well, 1 wheel is missing the center cap, i made a center out of aluminum just to fill in the hole it looks decent but not perfect. asking $190.00 and will help with the shipping charges to lower 48.

Someone surely must need / want these wheels i'll take $150.00 for them and help with shipping costs to lower 48.

Ps, i placed a 2 1/8'' turbocharged decal from Kirban's on one of the wheels and it looked pretty nice.

Thanks, John :smile

Back