You can type here any text you want

FTS roller cam kit with TTA heads

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

xsbc63x

hey guys i ordered my fts roller cam kit for my TTA and was wondering if i need to do any mods to the valves or the guides like the gn heads, if i understood mike correctly, all i have to do it measure the pushrod length and thats pretty much it. any help appreciated.

Dave

i believe you have to do something with the exhuast guide or valve not to sure ill be doing this soon also there was a thread here about this not to long ago.

i think that TTA's have the proper positive seal and you don't need to modify. just call full throttle and find out for sure. i'm fairly sure that the TTA valves are OK but if it were me i'd ask them. i ordered a roller kit from them this week and they were quite helpful.

TTA's used the FWD heads and have smooth stem valve with a positive seal. I would be clearence it ok,I never built one so I can't be sure.

TTA's used the FWD heads and have smooth stem valve with a positive seal. I would believe clearence is ok,I never built one so I can't be sure.

thanks guys thats what i thought for the tta heads, fts said since im gonna run stock rockers just gotta measure push rod length

Just installed one in a TTA last summer, and the stock guides/seals cleared. I also used adjustable pushrods to be able to set pre-load.

Back