Fuddruckers Car Show Today? Anyone...

Underboost

Mr. Dull
Anyone down for the Fuddruckers Car show today?

It's at 5pm

23621 El Toro Road
Lake Forest
CA, 92630

ph:949-830-7210
fax:949-830-6519

How many people usually go......Im in Oceanside and would love to come up to hang out tonite

i drove up there but i spent an hour looking for a carwash...........I pulled into te parking lot at around 730

Since when has it been clean? :eek: :D

I should have chased you down! "Kill,Kill,Kill Section" ;)

Much like me...it gets showered every Saturday as long as it's not raining. :D

Hey....the first time I get killed, it better be by another Turbo Buick. :biggrin:

Hey uh....are your cars ...running... this week? :rolleyes:

Better come find me quick before something breaks!!!!:eek:

I'm about to roll over 10K miles on my Lou Czarnota engine and not a problem to date!:biggrin:

Hey uh....are your cars ...running... this week? :rolleyes:

Better come find me quick before something breaks!!!!:eek:

I'm about to roll over 10K miles on my Lou Czarnota engine and not a problem to date!:biggrin:

My car runs great! Have you seen the small 300ft long patch mark I left for Lou behind the shop. :tongue: Lou didn't take to kindly of that. He's afraid of getting kicked out for that immature behavior. :biggrin: But! It's perfectly ok for him to smoke'em where I live in the Lightning at 10pm :tongue: I know he's gonna chime in now. Hi Lou!:redface:

My car runs great! Have you seen the small 300ft long patch mark I left for Lou behind the shop. :tongue: Lou didn't take to kindly of that. He's afraid of getting kicked out for that immature behavior. :biggrin: But! It's perfectly ok for him to smoke'em where I live in the Lightning at 10pm :tongue: I know he's gonna chime in now. Hi Lou!:redface:

Don't know what your talking about. Pure fabrication I would never dream of doing such a childish thing. People my age are pillars of society & don't behave that way. I leave that up to you & that other turbo slut meanchicken.

Don't know what your talking about. Pure fabrication I would never dream of doing such a childish thing. People my age are pillars of society & don't behave that way. I leave that up to you & that other turbo slut meanchicken.

What are you doing up? Go back to bed! :biggrin: