fuel lines

For the record , it can be mounted vertical or horizontal if that helps . Mine is mounted horizontal near the stock filter location .

If you get a chance, post some pictures of what it looks like and where you mounted it.

Hope this helps.
20190202_174141.jpg
20190202_174208.jpg

Is that filter a paper element?

The wix part number says that the filter is an “enhanced cellulose”

Not sure if there are other filters that fit in the Fram filter housing made from better material for the best filtering. I’m still looking into this myself

I called Wix back when I was installing this filter , and they told me that it is from their racing filter line and is methanol & E85 compatible . It also filters to 5 - 6 microns.

Alright screw it, I’ll just get that one because I can buy replacement wix filters at the auto parts store. I just wanted one that’s little more pretty since I got the time to do it now

What filter you end up getting?? I went with the one below but realized I bought the wrong one.

e813156d7ccc702a185c2bf1b7a4acb0.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I actually haven’t picked one up yet since I ran into some issues with my cam setup. But that’s the one I was set on ordering..how is it the wrong one?

I actually haven’t picked one up yet since I ran into some issues with my cam setup. But that’s the one I was set on ordering..how is it the wrong one?

40microns... I think E85 is best below 10. But then I read if it’s stainless steel you ok. I rather just get the 10microns lol

40microns... I think E85 is best below 10. But then I read if it’s stainless steel you ok. I rather just get the 10microns lol

That's why I like the Wix filter , 5-6 micron , easy to replace . Has worked fine for 3 1/2 years .

Summit should have it in stock, scroll up to Dynoman previous post with picture and search the part number for it. Summit or jegs has it

Summit should have it in stock, scroll up to Dynoman previous post with picture and search the part number for it. Summit or jegs has it

Yup.. tried them both and several others

3a87b462ea87e0595bcdf1baa2308870.jpg