Fuel Pressure Transducer on Powerlogger!!

See the bold inputs at the bottom. Minimum Value is 0 at Minimum Volts of 0.5
Maximum Value is 100 at Maximum Volts of 4.5.

[CustomAnalog4]
CustomAnalog4Name=Fuel Pressure
CustomAnalog4LongName=FPSI
CustomAnalog4Tag=FPSI
CustomAnalog4GaugeMin=0
CustomAnalog4GaugeMax=100
CustomAnalog4GraphMin=0
CustomAnalog4GraphMax=100
CustomAnalog4MinValue=0
CustomAnalog4MaxValue=100
CustomAnalog4MinVolt=0.5
CustomAnalog4MaxVolt=4.5

I still can't find the INI file ?? Can someone do a screen shot and show me

You were right, it is titled PLC and it is a configuration file. It will open up like a notepad.
If your Fuel Transducer is tied into I4(Analog 4) then change the settings in your INI file under Analog 4.
If it is tied into I5(Analog 5) then change your settings in the INI file under Analog 5.

Okay my question is how do I get to that screen so I can put those values in??

Ok open your Powerlogger folder.
You will find a file named PLC. Look at the first photo I uploaded. Double click on the one I put a pink border around.
It will open a notepad. See the second photo I uploaded. This is where you change your values. My Fuel transducer reads 150 at 4.5v so just change yours to 100 at 4.5v

Attachments

• plc.jpg
    plc.jpg
    247.5 KB · Views: 152
  • plc2.jpg
    plc2.jpg
    277.1 KB · Views: 167
[Comm]
AutoPort=1
Port=0
GraphSkip=0
FrameRate=20
[Graphs]
Graph1Channel=3
Graph2Channel=13
Graph3Channel=15
Graph4Channel=18
[Data]
MAFRangeIndex=0
Barometer=101.300003051758
VehicleSpeedScale=1
ECMReferenceVoltage=4.94999980926514
AFRChartMax=16
AFRChartMin=10
[AnalogChannels]
Analog1=0
Analog2=0
Analog3=0
Analog4=3
Analog5=0
Analog1Filt=0
Analog2Filt=0
Analog3Filt=0
Analog4Filt=0
Analog5Filt=0
Analog1OffsetVolts=0
Analog2OffsetVolts=0
Analog3OffsetVolts=0
Analog4OffsetVolts=0
Analog5OffsetVolts=0
[DisplayConfig]
AnalogSpark=0
[Custom]
LV8CoolantGauge=0
[ScanmasterConfig]
DisplayWB=1
DisplayMAP=0
DisplayBoost=1
DisplayEGT=0
DisplayAutoBaro=1
[Triggers]
TPS=3
KNR=10
MinRecordingSec=10
TPS_TrigEnabled=0
KNR_TrigEnabled=0
NewDTC_TrigEnabled=0
[QuickSave]
DefaultFilename=QuickSave
DefaultComment=Quick Save File
FileSerialNumber=0
AutosaveAfterRecording=1
[ConverterSlip]
RatioLowGear=0
RatioMidGear=0
RatioHighGear=0
[Warnings]
KnockWarningThreshold=0
RPMWarningThreshold=5500

Here ya go. It's the second file down. It's called PLC.INI

Just double click it.

plcini.jpg

Ok open your Powerlogger folder.
You will find a file named PLC. Look at the first photo I uploaded. Double click on the one I put a pink border around.
It will open a notepad. See the second photo I uploaded. This is where you change your values. My Fuel transducer reads 150 at 4.5v so just change yours to 100 at 4.5v
David M ..Your post showing the plc file did it thanks I'm not the sharpest pencil in the box but I can read blueprint and follow directions. I'm showing 42.6 on my P/L just like my analog gauge showes. Sorry for being such a pain but I just didn't get it. Thanks again. By the way one of my hot air guys gave me a tip (get the transducer off the fuel rail he replaced 3 of them then moved it to the fender skirt area). I put a steel braided hose on my shrader valve fitting and ran it to my brake m/cyl area . to keep it out of the heat from the top of the engine. John

Last edited:
David M ..Your post showing the plc file did it thanks I'm not the sharpest pencil in the box but I can read blueprint and follow directions. I'm showing 42.6 on my P/L just like my analog gauge showes. Sorry for being such a pain but I just didn't get it. Thanks again. By the way one of my hot air guys gave me a tip (get the transducer off the fuel rail he replaced 3 of them then moved it to the fender skirt area). I put a steel braided hose non my shrader valve fitting and ran it to my brake m/cyl area . to keep it out of the heat from the top of the engine. John

John, no problem glad your sensor is reading accurate now. I will look in to that as mine stopped working. I haven't had chance to figure out what happened. Thanks.