You can type here any text you want

fuel pump connector inside tank

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

blipmode188

Does anyone know where to get the wiring plug that plugs into the fuel pump and also in the into the sending unit inside the tank ?
I got a new one with a new pump but the wires are very small.
I dont have the gauge handy but it doesnt make sense to me to run a hotwire kit to it only to connect to that thin of a wire at the pump.
Thanks Steve

Racetronics has them .. just used one for my Mazda/Buick :cool:

Attachments

• Denso 16.jpg
    Denso 16.jpg
    56.8 KB · Views: 119
Dan
I went to the RACETRONICS site and couldnt find it.
I need the one to fit stock pump and sending unit.
It has the connectors on each end
Steve

Does anyone know where to get the wiring plug that plugs into the fuel pump and also in the into the sending unit inside the tank ?
I got a new one with a new pump but the wires are very small.
I dont have the gauge handy but it doesnt make sense to me to run a hotwire kit to it only to connect to that thin of a wire at the pump.
Thanks Steve

you better hotwire no matter what you think about the wire size because you only get 9 or 10 volts because the car has a demanding wiring system and by time the volts get to the pump it is low so thats why you need to connect it to the alternator. dont know if this is it but heres one. http://www.casperselectronics.com/store2/product_info.php?products_id=1066

Dan
I went to the RACETRONICS site and couldnt find it.
I need the one to fit stock pump and sending unit.
It has the connectors on each end
Steve

well they make it for the Denso pump.. just cut the wire and change the connector to the pump?? maybe suggest this to Racetronics .. here is a Buick one

Attachments

• Denso 2.jpg
    Denso 2.jpg
    93.9 KB · Views: 79
Back