fuel pump hanger

gnfanatic

fuel pump hanger, no or little rust. no pump. can even be out of a regular regal. not looking to spend alot.
thasnks
Ralph

Ralph I've got a few digital dash hangers that may or may not work for $50 each. Email me if I can help. Thanks.

hhhmmm, I obviously need it to work for the fuel gauge, I dont have digital dash either, not sure whats the diff??
let me know
thanks
Ralph

The hanger with 1000 miles on it is $135.00 + $12.00 shipping. The new one is $190.00 + $12.00 shipping.

New senders are $213.22 + $42.64 for over priced shipping & handling from www.gmpartsdirect.com

Check it out for yourself. Here is the part Number 25092748

Joe

Ralph I listed the digital dash hangers since you posted even an NA hanger would work for you & that it needed to be cheap. Are you building a double pumper? I've got 20+ new ones in the box also. Thanks.

thanks for the resoponse guys. plans have changed slightly so i need a good turbo regal one for a analog dash. Gnx, IO appreciate the offer but I have to take the tubes out so I am looking for a cheaper one. MM let me know if you have any anal;og ones.

thanks
Ralph

I'll be pulling 1 from an analog dash '87 GN tomorrow Ralph. If it's in good shape, $79 will get it sent to you. Thanks.