You can type here any text you want

fuel pump

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

stock84GN

Do i need to upgrade my stock fuel pump to a walbro gss340 or gss307 ? The fuel pump in the car now makes a loud humming noise when running is that the way they sound stock can't stand the sound when driving the car & you can here it when you stand behind the car as it is on is it going bad :confused: Car is for the most part stock 87 ecm,TTchip,AFPR,testpipe,ramair. THANKS

Do i need to upgrade my stock fuel pump to a walbro gss340 or gss307 ? The fuel pump in the car now makes a loud humming noise when running is that the way they sound stock can't stand the sound when driving the car & you can here it when you stand behind the car as it is on is it going bad :confused: Car is for the most part stock 87 ecm,TTchip,AFPR,testpipe,ramair. THANKS

I would get the walbro 340 with hotwire kit. Its a stock pump? sound like its crapping out, when you get the upgrade kit they will give you a sound sleeve, to put on pump. It helps lower the hum. Pretty easy to install, a easy DIY

Back