You can type here any text you want

Fuel Supply Line to Injectors

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Jerry Gustin

The threads on the end of the fuel supply line going into the pressure regulator are messed up. How much do I have to remove from the front of the engine to replace this guy? I want to replace my injectors to go with the TE-44 thats this just been orderd. I am concerned about not being able to get the line back into the regulator. The regulator is a blue billet one. Trying to get the car reliable for the Hot Rod Power Tour 2010.

87 GN Body above frame 23 month restoration and fresh stock balanced engine rebuild with 206 Comp Cam, New in-tank pump from GN1 Performance, NOS intercooler, 32lb. injectors, GN1 chip, TH downpipe, stock turbo being replaced, catback by hooker, 3.73 gears going back to 3.42. More coming as budget allows. Owned since new.

Remove the belt and then try to snake it out first before you go removing a lot of stuff.

I always screw the fuel return line on the pressure regulator first (don't tighten yet) then I install the regulator on the fuel rail. After that, finish tightening the fuel line. This avoids cross-threading.

Back