Fuel system parts for sale.

TR Custom Parts

Mark Hueffman - Owner
OK, here is the deal. Recently converted my 35K GN to a Racetronix double pumper. Came across a deal I could not refuse so converting the car to the double pumper was my winter project. All the parts below are off the TR Custom Parts GN. Paypal payments accept ONLY, please send as a gift or money owed so there aren't any transaction fees. Paypal is trcustomparts@gmail.com

Racetronix hotwire kit for single fuel pump, power wire was cut to splice in Kenne Bell boostapump but has been resoldered - $35 shipped SOLD

Racetronix single fuel pump and stainless steel hanger. Pic with voltmeter set to ohms shows that sending unit for fuel gauge works! This hanger has the heavy duty wiring and regular tube ends that use the stock hoses . $150 shipped, this was bought new in May 2012 SOLD

Stock fuel rails with fuel injection harness. $95 shipped

Kirban all billet fuel regulator. This has been modified with a couple of 1/8 npt ports so I could use steel braided lines instead of the stock vacuum hose. All you need is a barb end fitting with 1/8 npt male fitting to use the stock hose - $75 shipped SOLD

Fitting for adding a fuel pressure gauge at fuel inlet. $15 shipped. SOLD

Stock feed and return fuel lines that attach to front of motor. $120 shipped for the pair

Kenne Bell Boost-a-pump. The best way to increase voltage to your SINGLE fuel pump, especially if you are also running alky injection since it will not affect the alky pump. Includes adjustable dial and hobbs switch that activates the boost-a-pump at 3 lbs of boost. Bought new MAY 2012. $225 shipped. SOLD

fuel 009.jpg
fuel 001.jpg
fuel 002.jpg
fuel 003.jpg
fuel 004.jpg
fuel 005.jpg
fuel 006.jpg
fuel 007.jpg
fuel 008.jpg
boostapump.jpg

If you would be willing to do $10 on the fuel inlet fitting I'll take it.

Thanks,
Johnny

Feed and return lines, fuel rail with harness and Kenne Bell Boost-a-Pump still available, everything else has been sold and shipped!